IS IT A SHOE? IS IT A SOCK? WHATEVER IT IS, IT'S SIMPLY A-MESA-ING.
The Mesa is the natural next step in our Mountain-to-Town collection. How natural? Well, considering this shoe feels more like a sock than most of the mis-matched socks in your drawer, pretty natural.
Its lightweight materials and ultra flexible fit make it the perfect hybrid yoga-hiking-gym-airport shoe. Its 100% vegan materials make it easy to love. Its dynamic fit makes it easy to wear. Its knit mesh makes it easy to avoid foot-funk through quick-dry. Its owner (you) makes it look really good.
- Upper: Sock-like, stretchy knit construction with TPU frame overlay
- Midsole: EVA
- Mountain-to-Town Outsole: Full solid rubber specifically engineered for both trail and pavement
- Last: Active functional fit
- Footbed: 4.5mm breathable molded PU
- Stack Height: 15-19mm (Women) /16-20mm (Men)
- Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (Men) / 8.4 oz. (Women)
- Additional Info: Vegan friendly
“Tight-knit, incredibly comfortable, and easy to slip into” is how you’ll be describing both the Mesa and your relationship with them.
While you can’t step into the same stream twice, if you happen to step in any stream, you can be sure these shoes will dry quickly.
ACTIVE FUNCTIONAL FIT
These have been made with a little bit of Shoe Magic and somehow fit perfectly, every time.
FULL RUBBER OUTSOLE
Tread made for pounding the pavement, blazing a trail, or anything else you might have on the agenda.
Don’t be fooled by Mesa’s lightweight qualities. This shoe tackles trails like a heavyweight.
Looking for a little more flexibility in your life? Look no further. Utilizing a puzzle-like tread pattern and a very minimal upper, the Mesa is built to fit anywhere.