Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
We don't always wear shoes, but when we do, we choose the OG of the Lems line, the Primal2 - an ultra-minimalist, everyday shoe that lets you get the most out of every day. Its' wide toebox, natural shape, and inspired minimalist running shoe design are ideal for any daily deed that your calendar calls for. Did we mention the zero drop outsole will make you more grounded than a spring chicken with aspirations of flight? Or the lightweight 6.9oz frame that gives you the impression that your feet are on cloud 9? Oh, and how about the super soft, vegan friendly materials that allow the foot to flex like a master of yin yoga? These features come together to comprise the Primal2. All this while promoting healthy foot development and aiding in alleviating certain foot ailments such as bunions and hammertoes. A package deal like the Primal2 is rarer than a unicorn colony dwelling under any double rainbow! So, whether standing at work, walking the dog, or running everyday errands, the Primal2 is certainly the 'go to shoe' for you. What are you waiting for? Carpe diem and seize yourself a pair of the insanely comfortable Primal2.
- LAST Lems Natural-Shape Last
- UPPER Super-soft microfiber + open-weave mesh (100% vegan)
- LINING 100% moisture-wicking polyester
- OUTSOLE 8.0mm LemsRubber (air-injection rubber)
- FOOTBED 3.0mm removable PU insole
- INSOLE BOARD 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
- STACK HEIGHT 9.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed)
- DROP 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- WEIGHT 6.9oz/195g (size 43)